Lasea is located in the “Liege Science Park” in Angleur, Belgium. Following the building ofnew head office facilities, Lasea is now equipped with clean-room production labs and several application labs to ensure an efficient engineering environment.
Lasea's application lab is equipped with:
- High power laser diodes in various wavelengths
- Pulsed and CW fiber lasers
- Diode and lamp pumped lasers
- 2 high power femtosecond lasers
- Several CO2 lasers
- 2D and 3D high performance scanners
- 3D Linear tables and robots
- Vision and measurement equipment
Lasea’s engineering team is in perfect position to answer to demanding customer challenges. Issued from the Space Center of Liège, one of the 5 European Space Agency facilities, our team has access to very high precision equipments such as electronic microscopes, spectrometers, and profilometers, as well as experts in optics and physics.